PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION – WORLDWIDE
223100502 U-Control Circuit Board For Cruisair and Marine Air Systems
- NOTE: Wire colors have changed!
- The U board is compatible with these Cruisair displays:
- Q Logic – Qht, 03
- SMXII – SMXHT, SMXir, SMXIIAB
- The new U board is not compatible with the existing CAN Bus adapter (4250042) used in the following kits:
- U board with the CAN Bus daughter board will be available later this summer.
Changes For Marine Air
- The new U board began shipping from the factory in early July 2015 starting with serial number 528xxxxx for Turbos, Emeralds, and chilled water systems.
- The U board is a mechanical drop-in replacement (same footprint), however the wiring and terminal-block layout do change. Order part number 223100502, which consists of the replacement U board for DX systems, generic wiring diagram, and terminal strip label. The U board is compatible with these Marine Air displays and firmware versions:
- Elite – Firmware releases A 13 and later.
- Passport VO – Firmware releases A 12 and later.
How To Identify Systems With The U Board
An easy identifier for the new board is in the unit model description: The letter “U” after the BTU number means the unit contains the new control board. For example: STQ16U = 16,000 BTUs with new U control board.
New Terminal Locations
The terminals and their locations vary from the previous boards. In addition to referencing the attached generic wiring diagrams, you can refer to the following picture which shows the new layout, electrical connections, and terminals. Or, refer to the specific electrical diagram inside the electrical box of the unit.